Ship your org chart. In a good way.
Org planning is a hot mess.
As enterprises grow, staffing them becomes harder. Orgspace helps you set up your teams for success.
Untangle staffing complexity
- Orgspace decouples staffing from lines of reporting, helping you model complex staffing scenarios.
Model the perfect team
- Structure your teams around the problems they'll be solving. Staff people into roles, not headcount. Hire more thoughtfully.
Plan for diverse outcomes
- Create and share drafts with your leadership team. Model different staffing and growth scenarios.
Everything you need
With Orgspace, you can easily create team configurations, propose org charts, visualize cost projections and create headcount plans.
Easily import staff
- Just pull your org structure from your favorite HRIS and our import tool will facilitate setting up people, teams, and relationships for you.
Get everyone on board
- Invite unlimited team members, from Finance and HR all the way through team leadership.
Headcount scenario planning
- Not just what positions are open, but which positions should be opened in the future.
Easy dynamic reteaming
- Support product, team, and individual growth by separating functional and managerial reporting lines.
Plan for product delivery
- Build your org around business goals.
- Find exactly who you need to fill the gaps on your complex, business-critical projects.
Track your changes as you iterate towards the perfect org
- You don’t have to keep everything in your head with proposed changes kept in a simple synopsis.
Model the way you actually work
- Build your org around how you get work done, even if “tech lead” or “manager” aren’t titles on your career ladder.
We use Orgspace to help us align and assign our team members in better matrixed organizations. We love how flexible Orgspace is as we change the way we work.
I can't imagine doing team planning without Orgspace. The ability to create drafts of different team formations & share that with my eng leaders is game changing.
Our mission is to make every software team great.
Great software is made by great teams. Your people aren't just names in a spreadsheet, but management processes sometimes make it feel that way. As leaders, we often felt like we spent too much of our time slinging spreadsheets and slide decks and not enough time with our humans. We're here to fix that.
Sign up for our newsletter.
If you're a software leader that needs help planning a change, we've been there.